Monday, April 20, 2009

kitchen

*
Something was wrong with my blog, you could not leave reactions and I did not change anything at the settings. So here we go again,

This an update from my kitchen, I'm buzy with the upper cabbinets, I do not work with a plan, I do now how my kitchen must look in my head and I work a little chaotic.





Now I'm busy with the upper cabinets and now I need some help. It's becoming verry dark with this bleu, do you think I could make the upper cabinets white inside? You have to see what's inside? Now I was thinking maby I should paint the kitchen in a lighter bleu?

I like to see what you think, now I'm off, I have to go an online miniture project, and my dog really needs to pee before it starts.

Hopefully you can leave reactions now!

I'll come back later this evening to say hi to my new followers, sorry!

*

15 comments:

  1. Making the insides of the cabinets white would be nice. You could also use a lighter blue and either paint with a dry brush or some sponge and lightly go over the darker blue. This way some of the dark blue shows under the light blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the white inside the cabinets would be really nice and brighten it up a lot. The walls are already fairly light and are a good contrast for the cabinets but maybe you could lighten the a cabinets a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, painting the inside of the cabinets a lighter color would show off what's inside them much better. You could line the shelves too much like we do in real life. I like your kitchen, Marlies, it's coming along very nicely!! :) Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, glad to see your comments are back!
    I think the white for inside the cabinets, love how your Kitchen is coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like it white with a matching lining on the shelves. Anyway it'll be beautiful, it's already great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlies, I LOVE the blue! White inside the cabinets would lighten it up. Your little kitchen already has so much charm, it's just gorgeous.
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  7. leuk marlies je keuken...
    ja dat is een donker hoekje....
    mischien is een lichtje daar in het hoekje ook een optie?
    groetjes marja

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we all agree that white inside the cupboard would be nice...it gets my vote.

    Regards, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marlies la cocina se ve estupenda¡ Yo tambien dejaria el interior de los muebles en blanco, resaltaria mucho mas. Da la casualidad que mi cocina 1:1 es del mismo color azul, y los interiores son blancos. Estoy deseando ver la cocina terminada. Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your lovely messages and for thinking with me. White it will be. There is coming light in the chimney, maybe another light on the wall, like Marja said. I will do my best!!

    Thank you, * marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would make the inside white too. I like that blue,and I dont think that should be lighter color. This is really beautiful kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the blue with the white and the cabinets white inside is a really good idea to see things. Beautiful floor and tiles too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Verdaderamente preciosa!
    ¿Te pasas a recoger un premio en mi blog?
    http://sophia-miniatures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ So nice of you to leave a message, thank you! ♥